Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Coming Soon.....


By Jenna D.

 In this Fashion & Beauty Metropolis that I live in I am constantly coming across, trying, wearing, experimenting, &  discovering  Sick Brands, Garments, Products, Designers & Accessories that I’m openly obsessed with!!!The obsession must be shared.

With that being said …… “I’M KINDA OBSESSED WITH”..... will be out every Wednesday. I will be showcasing  my weekly obsessions…..I'm going to be getting right down to it. I’m not going to be writing a long storybook blog as much as I love describing anything that has to do with Fashion or Beauty I find that visuals are the way to go! My picks will range from low to high price points to fit everyone’s budget. 

Stay Tuned tomorrow for the first blog of "I'm Kinda Obsessed With"................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment