Wednesday, May 9, 2012

.....a Cartier Filled Dream!

By Jenna D.


My picks this week start with my all time, hands down favorite perfume…Cartier. It’s one of those great perfumes that can be worn Day or Night. The scent is so Chic and timeless……. It was my mother’s Obsession clearly passed down to me….…growing up my childhood was literally a Cartier filled dream! The YSL cuff is A-Mazing…love how it looks like it wraps up your arm. Last but not least is the ultimate backpack. Now I know what you’re thinking a backpack totally reminds you of the younger years, a little Saved By The Bell moment, but obviously it is not a JanSport. I have really been feeling backpacks, especially a dressed up one!






Must De
Must de Cartier perfume $85.00 Available at www.sephora.com


Byzance Bangle
Large YSL Byzance Bangle $995.00 available at www.ysl.com


Silver Sequined
 M Z Wallace 'Marlena' Sequined Backpack $425.00 Available at shop.nordstrom.com




No comments:

Post a Comment