Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Fall is Officially Upon Us




What Up Hot Pinkster’s!
Aww Fall is officially upon us! I know you Floridians can feel the change in the air….I know I can. The humidity is less, the breeze is cooler…..
It’s Time!  Time to dress for Fall! I’m starting out with a bang today……
I’m KINDA OBSESSED with these Multi-Tiered Fringe Boots in Rust by Brian Atwood!!!!! How could you not be Obsessed…if you don’t know already he just opened his store on Madison Ave. in N.Y.…..Its Sick!!!!!!

So of course Leather for Fall is a no brainier but I’m super Obsessed with the Pleated Leather Skirt options that are out there…..  Particularly this one from Free People..... it’s a Great Vegan option that gives the same look as Real Leather. It’s the perfect piece for this season…It looks great on all different body types and adds movement and texture!

 Now I would say it’s not to early to start adorning our legs with tights! If you’re still easing into the fall season the knee high option is perfect for that. I’m Obsessed with the Brand Sneaky Fox and I’m so excited that we carry the line at The Showroom. They are a higher end line of Leg Wear that has the most unique patterns and textures…..Plus the tights will not run due to the higher quality material they use and the fit is incredible!
By the way we just got the Newest Collection for Fall/Winter 2012 in and they are Amaz!!!!

-STAY OBSESSED

Rust Suede
 Brian Atwood, Thigh high Fringe Boots, $3,100.00, Available at www.brianatwood.com


Vegan Leather Pleated Skirt $148.00, Available at www.freepeople.com

Sneaky Fox Tights, Available at The Hot Pink Showroom Hot Pink Showroom.com


Sneaky Fox Thigh High Lace Tights, Available at The Hot Pink Showroom Hot Pink Showroom.com

No comments:

Post a Comment