Wednesday, June 6, 2012

A Blazer Moment...

By Jenna D.


So this week I couldn’t help myself but to share my Love Affair with The Blazer. At least 1 day a week calls for a Blazer Moment. The choices are just endless from the length to the color options I have never meet a blazer I didn’t like. Throwing on one can really polish a look and take your outfit to the next level. This week was hard to narrow down my Obsessions but here are my picks! Share in my Obsession and put a Blazer!







Gold metallic twill
Robert Rodriguez Metallic Boyfriend Blazer $545.00 Available at www.neimanmarcus.com




Flower Multi
Alice + Oliva, Elyse Floral Print Blazer $396.00 Available at www.shopbop.com


Pinky Grey
Structured Blazer $130.00 Available at us.topshop.com


Citron
The Limelight Blazer $79.95 Available at www.dotti.com.au



Black &White
Drapey Striped Blazer $69.00 Available at www.urbanoutfitters.com


No comments:

Post a Comment