Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Do you get the Driff, as in Midriff??



By Jenna D.

My Color Blocked Midriff Moment
Ok… so recently I have been blogging about one particular obsession for the week. Only,  because my obsession is so great. This week is the same. I’m Kinda Obsessed with Cropped Tops, Midriffs, Bralettes across the board. For those of you who are entering the world of Bare Midriffs my advice is to find the perfect one for your body type. There are a lot of things to keep in mind when deciding on how much skin to expose, such as the length of the top in relation to the bottom.   I prefer the skirt, short or pant to sit about 1-2 inch above your bellybutton (depending on the length of your torso)…..right wear your ribs stop… that is the smallest point of your waist so let’s accentuate it! From casual & evening chic, to form fitting & billowy…I’m obsessed! 






 


 


Black

Emilio Pucci, Cropped top embellished with tone-on-tone beads & sequins $2,290.00 Available at www.emiliopucci.com


Black & True Blue
 Roland Mouret Spring Summer 2012 www.rolandmouret.com


Pop Pink


 Naven Sleeveless Tuxedo Top $181.00 Available at www.singer22.com



Sorbet
Funktional, Joan Bralette  $80.00 Available at www.shopwasteland.com


white
Little White Lie Tank $58.00 Available at  www.nastygal.com




1 comment:

  1. These are really fabulous. Your Adam sent me this way to check out your blog! Look forward to more posts!

    ReplyDelete