Wednesday, September 19, 2012

"I Literally Got Younger as I Applied"



What up Hotpinkster’s! The picks this week are life changing! I’m so OBSESSED with Dior products that I’m sure it’s not a surprise that these are my picks.

I’m always on the lookout for a quick pick me up for the face. Were always on the go and especially with the heat these days we need a refresher ……. the Skinflash Radiance Booster Pen by Dior does the trick! I literally got younger as I applied. It brightens while leaving you Fresh Faced! Can we say Porcelain Doll…….

The pen applicator makes for a Fabulous easy application…however a quick tip… after applying gently blend in the product with your finger for a more flawless finish.

The combination of the radiance pen with the Air Flash Spray Foundation is Sick!!!! Your face will never look better!





Dior Skinflash Radiance Booster Pen $37.00 Available at www.sephora.com



Dior 'Diorskin Airflash' Spray Foundation $62.00 Available at  www.saksfifthavenue.com



1 comment: