Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Structured Chicness


By Jenna D.


So I’M KINDA OBSESSED WITH picks this week happen to have the same feel, and structured chicness.  I’m sure you are all wondering how I could pick a flat shoe as an obsession since my love for a 6 inch stilettos is so strong, but these Cap-Toed Sam Edelman’s are kinda Amazing! If you’re thinking of diving into this style these are the way to go!
I’m OBSESSED with Peplums every which way, but really love the Shirt Peplum, it’s a genius way to get your peplum fix day or night.
Now there’s not much to say about this Over sized Crisp White Doctor Bag by Tom Ford…the bag speaks for itself!
-Stay Obsessed!




Taupe Rose
Sam Edelman Loafer with Aster Cap Toe $150.00 Available at www1.bloomingdales.com


White
 Zara Poplin Shirt with Peplum Frill $59.90 Available at www.zara.com


Ivory
 Tom Ford Petra Large Bag $3,450.00 Avalable at www.neimanmarcus.com




No comments:

Post a Comment