Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Dior Haute-Couture Fall/Winter 2013 Amazingness...


By Jenna D.

This is week I’M KINDA OBSESSED WITH the Christian Dior Haute-Couture Fall/Winter 2013 Runway Show. Raf Simons made his Dior debut for Paris Fashion Week combining the House’s  Iconic Silhouette with his Modernity. I just watched the show for the millionth time and it still gives me chills! First of all how Absolutely Breathtaking is the entire Set/Décor of the show??? I literally gasped for air after seeing the blanket of Orchids, Roses, & Delphiniums that covered the Mansions’ Walls that were all placed by hand to create the stunning setting. You must watch the video I included of the process that it took to set the stage for the Show, it’s incredible!
I’m Obsessed with the Entire show….. Dress’s with Structured Flared Skirts, paired with Cigarette pants to the Modern Day Waist Cinched Ball Gowns it is Absolutely Divine! You will die when you watch the entire show and will be not only mesmerized but OBSESSED!!!!

















No comments:

Post a Comment