Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Hands down and I mean Hands down the Best Color....

By Jenna D.


Hi HotPinkster’s!
This week I’m happy to say that I’m slightly dipping into my favorite time of year…FALL!!!!!! Now I know most Floridians can’t even think about Fall Wardrobe at this sweltering moment but I’m Obsessed!!! The picks this week are transitional pieces that can be worn now and right into fall. I love how leather was introduced for Spring 2012 this year and am extremely Obsessed with a Leather Short. Pair it with a thin knit top to play with texture or just a plain white tee, and as the months get cooler throw on some tights underneath and layer with a scarf & jacket of choice.
Printed jeans are a great way to introduce a pattern into your outfit without going overboard, and having it in a jean option makes it more familiar …..Obsessed with these Yellow Snake Print Jeans by Karen Millen. And last but not least my Lip color of Choice…. Dollhouse Pink in Matte Finish by Wet & Wild. Hands down and I mean Hands down the Best Color, Texture and Price of a Lipstick that I have had the pleasure of wearing.  I have been rocking this color day in and day out. Throw on a sick pair of sunglasses and you’ll look insane!!!!


Black
Billabong Kiss and Tell Leather Shorts, Available at the Hot Pink Showroom http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hot-Pink-Showroom/153097484521


Yellow/Multi
 Karen Millen Limited Edition Snake Print Jean $140.00 Available at us.karenmillen.com


Dollhouse Pink 967

Wet and Wild Mega Last Lip Color $1.99 Available at your local CVS or Walgreens 


No comments:

Post a Comment